Become a Member
Through our active membership, we are able to impact policies and legislation important to our core values. Maintaining a strong membership is vital to developing new leadership, stable sources of funding, and education about the issues important to our members. Our members are our source of strength and community impact.
Your support enables The Arc of Greater Williamsburg to:
* Develop and provide educational, cultural, fitness, and social programs
* Provide respite for families and caregivers
* Provide advocacy at local and national levels
* Participate in public awareness forums about client rights, needs, and abilities
* Fulfill our mission and vision to improve the lives of people with disabilities
Become a Member: Contact Bette Faye at email@example.com , or by calling 757-229-3535
Client Membership is $20 per year. Donations of any amount are gratefully accepted.
You may also send your tax deductible check to:
The Arc of Greater Williamsburg, 150-D Strawberry Plains Road
Williamsburg, VA 23188